1. As of March 2011, world's largest mobile operator with more than 600 million
A: China Mobile
2. "Gesher" was it's first codename, it was released in 9th January 2009 by Intel. On what code name you know it now?
A: Sandy Bridge
3. We often say a processor is manufactured under "32 nm"(nanometer) process. What does 32 nm indicate?
A: It refers to the expected average halfpitch (i.e., half the distance between identical features) of a memory cell at this technology level.
4. What do you mean by Data archaeology?
A: It refers to the art and science of recovering computer data encrypted in now obsolete media or formats.
5. What are Haswell & Broadwell ?
A: These are the codename for a processor microarchitecture to be developed by Intel.
6. Who is in the designation CEO, Yahoo ( as of 10 September 2011).?
A: Tim Morse
7. Who is known as the father of IBM PC?
A: Don Estridge
8. Name the optical semiconductor that is the core of DLP projecion Technology and was invented by Dr. Larry Hornbeck and Dr. William E Nelson of Texas Instrument in 1987?
A: DMD (Digital Micromirror Device)
9. This term was coined in 1960 when Manfred Clynes and Nathan Kline used it in an article about the advantages of selfregulating humanmachine systems in outer space. Which is the term?
10.This company was started by G.L. Mirchandani and Vijay Mansukhani in 1981 in Mumbai and it is one of India’s leading electronics brand. Identify the company?
A: Onida Electronics