1) FLOPS is the measure of the perfomance of a Computer. What is the expansion of FLOPS ?
→Floating Point Operations Per Second.
2) Name the SuperComputer from NEC which was the world’s first vector processor to exceed
100 gigaFLOPS per single core ?
→ NEC SX9
3) In 1844, David Brewster introduced a device that could take photographic pictures in 3D.
Name the device ?
4) The brands H3C, TippingPoint belongs to which computer Networks company ?
5) How do you know GSA in connection with mobile phone ?
→ Global Mobile Suppliers Association
6) The ASCI Red project was a collaboration between Sandia Labs and a famous Company.
Which was the company ?
→ Intel Corporation
7) This company was started as Multitech in 1976. It began with 11 employees and US$25,000
capital. Identify the company ?
8) Which was the software described as “ as industry standard for graphic professionals” ?
→ Adobe Photoshop
9) In november 2005 MIT research Laboratories unveiled a new laptop computer, for
educational use around the world. What was it’s name?
→ OLPC or $100 or XO1
10) Who is known as the “ Father of Information Theory” ?
→ Claude Elwood Shannon.