1) How do you know common business oriented language ?
2) This company began it foray into laptops with the purchase of Texas Instrument's Mobile PC
division in 1997. Which is the company?
3) TIFR is a premier institution in India for higher education and research . It is located at
Mumbai. Expand TIFR
→ Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
4) “ The best way to predict future is to discover it “ . These are the words of a famous
computerist. Who is he ?
→ Alan Kay
5) This supercomputer was the first one which rated above 1 TeraFLOPS. Which the
→ ASCI Red
6) This company was named by the fondness of it's founders for the hit television series The XFiles.
Nelson Gonzalez is its co-founder. Which is the company ?
7) There have been two explanations of it's project name. One is that it was named in respect for
one of the native American Tribe. This is greatly related & being used in the web. What is it ?
8) IMT-2000 is a family which contain standards such as 3G,GSM EDGE etc.. What is it's full
→ International Mobile Telecommunication-2000
9) The first pre-commercial 3G network was launched by NTT DoCoMo in Japan. What was its
brand name ?
10) Apple Inc was established in April 1, 1976 by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and X. X sold his
shares on company to Steve Jobs & Steve Wozniak. Who is described here as X ?
→ Ronald Wayne.